• Numerous horizontal directional drilled (HDD) crossings of rivers, bayous, creeks, canals, highways, railroads, and foreign pipelines.
• A 24” natural gas pipeline to connect two existing gas pipelines in South Louisiana
• 62.0 miles of 8” pipeline from a plant in McNary, Louisiana to a pipeline connection at Iowa, Louisiana.
• Dual parallel 10” pipelines from Hackberry to Sulphur, Louisiana, a distance of 15.5 miles of which 40% is marsh/wetland.
• A brine disposal system consisting of a brine gathering piping lateral, an internally coated brine disposal pipeline and a new brine disposal well.
• Route selection, surveying, engineering, design, mapping, permitting, selection of materials and full QA/QC inspection for the installation of a 10” ethane line from a Citgo plant to a tie-in point on a Trident NGL, Inc. pipeline.
• Seven (7) pipelines into and out of a fractionation facility each handling a segregated product. One (1) line was an ethane gas line involving multiple pipeline crossings and over two thousand (2,000) feet of process plant rack piping.
• 5.0 miles of 12” pipeline which included 1.5 miles of marsh and a 3,100 foot HDD river crossing.
• A 4” acid gas pipeline system which included dehydration facilities and compression. Several trade-off options were analyzed including stainless steel pipe metallurgy versus a conventional carbon steel system.
• Project management, detail engineering, design and field inspection for a multiple LPG pipeline interconnection between two (2) pipeline operating companies in Sulphur, Louisiana.
• Complete responsibility for preliminary surveying and mapping of 116 mile natural gas pipeline in California to the Mexican border. This project involved use of GPS survey equipment and aerial mapping of the entire route for EMS (AEP).
• DOT Location Class survey, detail engineering, design, as-builts, job data books and consulting services for two (2) 16” gas pipelines feeding a grass roots power plant in Seguin, TX.
• Detail engineering, design, coordination of all permitting and ROW activities associated with the relocation of seven (7) pipelines across the USCOE Maryland Levee system. Work includes continuous coordination of USCOE’s pile driving contractor work, construction inspection and as-built services.
• Complete engineering, design, mapping, inspection, as-built and consulting services for a 24” natural gas pipeline to FPLE’s grass roots power plant. Scope includes manifold tie-ins, complete smart pigging facilities and several Horizontal Directional Drills.
• Complete detail engineering, design, and mapping of a horizontal directional
drill 8” pipeline crossing of Calcasieu River, Louisiana. Scope included detail
engineering, preparation of construction, bid packages, consulting services,
• Detail engineering, design and mapping for the relocation/rerouting of 18”
and 12” natural gas pipelines in Clear Lake, Texas. Scope included, surveying,
permitting, detail engineering and design and included a HDD crossing and pigging facilities.
• Detail engineering and design of mainline valve stations and pigging facilities on each end of a 17-mile 20” natural gas pipeline for Hill Lake Gas Storage Project, Cisco, Texas, Our scope also included complete as-built of the pipeline, job books and the DOT Location Class surveys.
• Detail engineering and design for the replacement of a 16” brine collection and distribution pipeline system. The entire project was located in the marsh and included tie-ins to 9 LPG storage wells.